Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL), an independent body set up by the Reserve Bank of India, is organizing an international conference on Fintech & Banking: Future of Financial Services and Regulation, on 26th and 27th of November, 2018 at Hotel Trident, Mumbai.
Ramaswamy Iyer – Founder & CEO of Vayana Network, is speaking on a panel titled Fintech Issues and Perspectives – Latest Technologies, on how new technological advancements are animating the Financial Services landscape in contemporary times.
Other panelists include:
- Mrutyunjay Mohapatra, MD & CEO, Syndicate Bank, Mumbai
- Pan Guodong, Chief Executive Officer, Lian Lian Pay, Hangzhou, China
The panel is discussing the impact of big data, artificial intelligence, and block-chain technologies on the financial sector.
The Conference brings together officials from BRICS countries from central banking, development banking, commercial banking and financial technology domains. Hosted over two days, the conference is stimulating intellectual and policy-level discussions on various aspects relating to Fintech and financial regulation. Some of the other topics being discussed at the conference include:
- Collaborative efforts being taken by Fintechs and banks to win in the ever-changing trade finance landscape.
- Financial Inclusion, Sustainable Development, and Fintech.
- Emerging role of digital currencies and underlying risks.
- Leveraging technology for complying with regulatory and supervisory requirements (Regtech and Suptech initiatives).