Centre for Advanced Financial Research and Learning (CAFRAL), an independent body set up by the Reserve Bank of India, is organizing an international conference on Fintech & Banking: Future of Financial Services and Regulation.
Sanjay Phadke, EVP – Platform and FI Business Head at Vayana will be speaking at the conference in the session titled Fintech Issues & Perspectives: Payment Systems about how Fintechs and Banks are collaborating to win in the ever-changing trade finance landscape.
The Conference brings together officials of Central Banks, Development Banks, Commercial Banks and Financial Technology Companies of BRICS countries. The Conference will deliberate on practical and policy-level issues on various aspects relating to fintech, banking, financial service business and financial regulation
• Overview of latest technologies and Fintech trends (big data, artificial intelligence, block-chain technologies)
• Fintech applications in trade finance and payment systems
• Financial Inclusion, sustainable development and Fintech.
• Emerging role of digital currencies and underlying risks
• Fintech, financial crime and emerging financial regulatory architecture
• Leveraging technology for complying with regulatory and supervisory requirements (Regtech and Suptech initiatives)
• Research Paper presentation by eminent speakers from Brazil, Germany, India and UK