Why do you need to
verify all your invoices?
1. Sampling checks leave fraud detection to chance
2. Your deployed funds bleed until discrepancy is detected
3. Delayed warning signals and discrepancy reports
1. Verification is expensive and
2. Manual checking of physical
documents is error prone
3. Lower TAT leads to an inferior
1. Verification gets completed only after disbursement
2. Verification is based on random sampling
Why choose Vayana
Trade Verification Service?
Easy Integration with
Existing Trade Systems
Facilitates smooth adoption without disrupting existing operations.
Enhanced Risk Mitigation
Minimize financial losses resulting from fraudulent or non-compliant invoices.
100% Invoice Verification
Ensure real-time verification on every single invoice, maintaining 100% accuracy.
Shield From Unauthorized
Access or Breaches
Ensure utmost confidentiality and security of data.
and Cost Reduction
Streamlines operations by automating manual tasks and reduces likelihood of errors.
Customize Risk Tolerance
Institutions can set discrepancy tolerance to meet organizational levels and limit manual scrutiny.
Use Case: TAT Reduction
Problem: Manual invoice verification increases financing overhead for customer and operational cost, while being prone to manual errors.
Solution: Real-time invoice verification against e-way bill data allows 100% verification before funding (instead of sampling approach post-financing)
Use Case: Enhanced Trade Transparency
Problem: Financial Institutions struggle to mitigate fraud risks in trade finance, especially if confirmation of trade by other party is not possible.
Solution: TVS authenticates invoices by cross-checking movement of goods through e-way bills, thereby reducing fraud risk